Close up of the chinois mirror angel-topper
Monday, September 29, 2008
Monday, September 22, 2008
SD for h~ fh
Friday, September 19, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
My favourite page: “Babar says to her, ‘Thank you, Ma’am.’ Without wasting any time, he goes into a big store. It is such fun to ride up and down in an elevator.”“Babar leaves the forest and comes to a town. He is amazed because this is the first time he has seen so many houses.”
Sunday, September 14, 2008
"Look how the objects are gathered, look at the choices she made. Open mail, medication, aging potatoes and cheese and crumpled plastic wrap. But it works! It works! The photography is superb of course, but still, there is such dare in those images I have to re-thing what a stylist is, what a stylist does."
TA for h~fh
Friday, September 12, 2008
Images thanks to Paris Breakfasts.
TA for h~fh
- Her (slightly unhealthy) obsession with miniatures.
- Her obsession with Macarons and Laduree boxes.
- Her (probably unhealthy) obsession with sweets, cakes and baked goods in general.
- Her artist's eye photographs of shopfronts and window displays.
- Her persistence to NOT follow the rules and snap a good interior photo of any snobby cafe she damn well pleases.
I found PB whilst doing research for last year's Tony Duquette windows at BergdorfGoodman. She has numerous beautiful close up views.
FP for h~fh
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Also from Horchow, these mirrors. I like the symmetry created by the use of double mirrors, but the unusual design keeps it interesting.