Several weeks ago I came across Paris Breakfasts and it changed my world into a better place. Something about the wonderful photos and a distinct view of Paris by this watercolour artist makes me bubble with pleasure everytime I visit.
Reasons why I love PB:
- Her (slightly unhealthy) obsession with miniatures.
- Her obsession with Macarons and Laduree boxes.
- Her (probably unhealthy) obsession with sweets, cakes and baked goods in general.
- Her artist's eye photographs of shopfronts and window displays.
- Her persistence to NOT follow the rules and snap a good interior photo of any snobby cafe she damn well pleases.
I found PB whilst doing research for last year's Tony Duquette windows at BergdorfGoodman. She has numerous beautiful close up views.
FP for h~fh