Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Saw I Smiled

To make a crappy day brighter 
I didn't know what to blog about, 
so here are some random images that made me smile.
If you've been following my blog you know I love all things Catherine Martin. These are the 4 covers of the Collector's Edition Vogue Living Australia she edited several months ago. The issue was simply lovely cover to cover, and between cover to cover. 
Pretty anyone-can-do. Image via ish&chi, though I think the original image may be from Decor8. 
Black&Spiro interior that takes a weird alcove and makes it better. I found the image on VT Interiors Library
I like porcelain. And heads with things sprouting from 'em. "Behind Quiet Veils of The Blue Willow" 2001 by Red Weldon Sandlin. Picture: Newark Museum via NYTimes

1 comment:

red said...

Thank you so much for posting my piece, Behind Quite
Veils of the Blue Willow.

This was a nice blog/place to land on today.